Thomas Adewumi University requires credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O' Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, earned in no more than two sittings. The subjects that were successfully completed (passed) must have include: English language, Mathematics, and other Subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates are also to note that, there are other requirements that may be specific to a Faculty and/or a Department.
Candidates applying to Thomas Adewumi University should note the following:
- Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- The minimum UTME cut off for 2022/2023 Academic Session is 140.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen course in Thomas Adewumi University.
- Candidates who did not choose Thomas Adewumi University in the current year UTME will need to do change of institution.
- In addition to the above, Thomas Adewumi University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.