Dr. James Ishola, Ag. Dean, Student Care Services
Prof. James Ishola, Ph.D
MBA, M.Sc., PGDPR, PGDE, Ph.D Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Mgt. Science
Ag. Dean, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences,
Dr. Ishola, James Aransiola, (Business Administration)
MBA, M.Sc., PGDPR, PGDE, Ph.D Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Mgt. Science
Ag. Dean, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences,
i. Kwara State College of Tech. Ilorin 1980 – 1982
ii. Kwara State College of Tech. Ilorin 1982 – 1985
iii. University of Ilorin, Ilorin. 1990 -1993
iv. Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, 1994 – 1995
v. University of Nigeria, Nsukka 2000 - 2003
vi. National Open University, Abuja 2014
vii. Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso 2006 - 2015
XV. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND DISTINCTIONS OBTAINED WITH DATE:
1. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Mgt. Science. April, 2015
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Education. (PGDE) December, 2014
3. Master of Science (M.Sc) Marketing (Public Relations) July, 2005
4. Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations. (PGDPR) April,1996
5. Master of Business administration (MBA) April, 1993
6. Higher National Diploma (HND) Upper Credit June, 1985
7. Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Distinction June, 1982
8. GCE „O‟ and „A „Level. Oct/Nov1979/1982/90
9. First School Leaving Certificate Dec. 1969
WORKING EXPERIENCE, TEACHING, ADMINISTRATION AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
1. Class Teacher: Kwara State Schools Board. Sept.1976 -Sept.1980
2. Officer in Trainee (IT), First Bank Plc., June,1982 – Sept. 1982
3. Traffic Officer, Nigerian Television Authority, Ilorin. June 1984 – Sept. 1984
4. Class Tutor; Kwara Schools Board. Oct. 1982-Sept. 1983
5. Finance Officer, I Mech. Division, Nigerian Army, Kaduna (NYSC) 1985 - July, 1986
6. Part –Time Teacher in Principles of Account, Commerce at IJME, GCE (Unilorin Tutorial Consultant, Ilorin). 1993 – 1996
7. Part – Time Lecturer in Personnel Management, Management theory, Marketing Research, Public Relations. Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin (Lagos Centre 1998 – 2000
8. Head of Department (Commercial) University of Ilorin Secondary School. 1986 – 1996
9. Consultant/ Administrative Manager, Olusola Adekanola & Co. Lagos. 1997 – 2000
10. Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, (Lecturer) 2000– 2018
11. KolaDaisi University, Ibadan (Senior Lecturer), 2018 – 2020
12. Thomas Adewumi University, Oko, Kwara State (Senior Lecturer) 2021 to date
Dr. Ishola, James Aransiola
Dr. Ishola, James Aransiola is a trained and seasoned Professional Certified Teacher and Lecturer for over three (3) decades. He holds an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) (Distinction), a Higher National Diploma (HND) (Upper Credit), a post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations (PGDPR) from the famous Kwara State College of Technology. Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria, AMaster of Business Administration (MBA), from the famous better University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria, Post Graduate Diploma inEducation (PGDE) and a Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Marketing and Public Relations from University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), the first indigenous Nigeria University.
In pursuance of academic knowledge, Dr. Ishola proceeded to Ladoke Akintola University,Ogbomosho, where he bagged the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Management Science. He is a member of many reputable professional bodies amongst which are: Member, National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (MNIMN), Associate, Nigeria Institute of Management (ANIM), Associate, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (ACITN) and Certified Member, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
Dr. Ishola has not less than 40 publications in both National and International Journals. He has also attended and presented papers in not less than 20 Conference both locally and internationally. Dr. Ishola also attended many Seminars and Workshops where he delivered heart touching papers on various topics on societal issues.
He successfully he successfully led a team that carried out a research sponsored by Tet Fundtitled: - Impact of Marketing Strategies on the Performance of some selected Nigeria Banks. He also successfully carried out research work in all his higher degree Qualifications. Currently, Dr. Ishola is working on a research topic titled- MARKETING IN ANIMAL KINGDOM (Cat and Snake Marketing).
Dr. Ishola’s working experience span to various sectors, as a classroom Teacher, a Commercial Traffic Officer, an Administrative Manager and Consultants and a seasoned Lecturer. He held various positions of responsibility ranging from Head of Department, Examination Officer, Staff and Student Adviser, Chairman, Research and Publication Committee, Member, Academic Board, Member of Senate, Chairman, Students Welfare Committee, Coordinator, General Studies and Entrepreneurship Center, and Member, Disciplinary Committee (SDC) to mention few. Dr. I shola is a member of National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) Accreditation Team and an External moderator of final year students’ projects at both undergraduate and post graduate levels.
Socially, Dr. Ishola is a community Leader who served in various capacities in his community as Financial Secretary and General Secretary of Olla Development Association. A member of the Governing Council of his Community Secondary School, Adviser to Igbomina Students Union (a socio-Cultural Group) in his community, etc. Dr. Ishola is a good Sportsman represented his schools, state and a Nigeria at different levels of sporting activities such as in Football, Gymnastics, Athletics and Handball. He served as, the Chairman, Sport Committee of KolaDaisi University, Ibadan.
Dr. Ishola participates regularly in media(Radio and Television) discussions on various National issues. Dr. Ishola was a Senior Lecturer at the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan and pioneer AG. Dean, Students Affairs of the University Currently, Dr. Ishola is a senior Lecturer at Thomas Adewumi University, Oko and pioneer AG. Dean, Students Care Services of the University. Dr. Ishola is married and blessed with children
Ishola, J. A and Bababtunde, J.O. 2001. Personnel Management. Olad Publishers, Ilorin, Kwara State.
2. Ishola, J. A. 2003. Essentials of Management Principles and Practice. Olad Publishers, Ilorin, Kwara State.
3. Ishola, J. A, Asonibare, J.B and Odeyemi, M.F. 2005. Introduction to Public Relations Pratice. Olad Publishers, Ilorin, Kwara State.
4. Ishola, J. A. 2008. Essentials of Marketing Research. Ilorin: Adewumi Press Ltd., Ilorin, Kwara State.
5. Ishola, J. A. and Adebayo, A.A, 2009. Marketing: A Behavioural Analysis. Olad Publishers, Ilorin, Kwara State.
6. Ishola, J. A. 2009. Marketing Communication and Advertising Management, Ilorin. Adewumi Press Ltd., Ilorin, Kwara State.
XIX. PUBLICATIONS WITH DATES:
(a). International Journals
1. Adeoye, A, Ishola, J. A, and Okeniyi, O. M. (2014). Statistical Analysis of Some Financial Variables Using Regression Analysis. International Journal of Computer Science and Application (TIJCSA), Vol.3, No. 01, September 2014, ISSN – 2278- 1080, Available at Http/www.Journalofcomputerscience.Com/63-69
2. Olawepo, G.T, Ibraahim, W.M and Ishola, J. A. (2014). Application of Queuing Model and Cost System in Managerial Decision Making. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science. (IJARCS) Vol.5, No, 3. March-April, 2014. ISSN No. 0976-5697. www.ijarcs.info. 44-46
3. Ishola, J. A, Oyebode, A.O and Abudussalam, F.A. (2015). The Impact of Theories of Marketing on Marketing Concepts Application. International Journal of Technology Enhancement and Emerging Engineering Research. Vol.3, Issue 12. ISSN 2347- 4289. 2015. 61-63
4. Kuranga, L.J, Ishola, J. A, and Ibrahim, H.G. (2015). Time Series Analysis as a Means of Managerial Decision Making in Manufacturing Industry. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Sciences. (IJSEAS). Vol, 1, Issue 9. ISSN 2395-3470. www.Ijeas.com. December, 2015. 103-108
5. Oyebode, A.O, Abdussalam, F.A and Ishola, J. A, (2016). Impact of Ethics on Marketing. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Sciences (IJSEAS). VOL.2, Issue 3. ISSN 2395-3470. www.Ijseas.com. March,2016. 112-118
6. Ishola, J.A, Ishola Oluwatosin, and Oni Ayodele, S. (2016). Measuring Sustainable Economic Development in Nigeria. A Conceptual Approach. Open Access Global Publication House International Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research. Vol. 03. Issue 07. July, 2020. 01-07.
7. Ishola, J.A, Thaddeus T.T and Asor Ghamwuan (2020). Coronavirus pandemic and the Nigeria‟s entertainment Industry. International Journal of Development and Economic Sustainability. Vol. 8, No 4, pp 60-73, published by ECRTD – UK. ISSN: 2053-2199 (Print), ISSN: 2053-2202 (online), October,2020. 60-73
8. Ishola, J. A. Use of Motorcycle: (2020) A Sustainable Transportation system in Ilorin Metropolis, Kwara State. Nigeria. Global Publication House. International Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research. Vol. 03. Issue 11, Nov. 2020. 01-020
9. Ishola, J.A.; Thaddeus T, T and Asor Ghamwuan. (2021). Entrepreneurship and Small Scale Businesses in the Era of Coronavirus Pandemic in Oyo State, Nigeria. KIU Journal of Social Sciences. Kampala International University. ISSN: 2413-9580. Vol. 6(4): January, 2021. 239-251
10. Johnson, I.O; James, O.O, Ishola, J. A., Hassan, C.O and Aderemi, T.A. (2021). Do Micro Finance Institutions play sufficient roles in Entrepreneurship Development in Ogun State? Empirical Evidence from Sango Ota Industrial Area. Journal of Academic Research in Economics. Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Law and Economics. Constanta, 32-34 Unirii, Constanta, Romania. www.jare.sh.com. Vol.13, Number 1, March,2021. 57-71
11. Kalejaiye, T. G.; Oko, J. I.; Ishola, J. A.; Aderemi, T. A. (2021). Reinvestigating Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Inflows I European Countries: Any Difference from the Romanian Economy. Journal of Economic Insights- Trends and Challenges. Petroleum Gas University of Ploiesti, Faculty of Economic Science.39 Bucaresti, BLVD, Ploiesti, Romania. Vol X(LXXIII), No. 2, 2021. 49 - 60
(b). National Journals
12. Ishola, J. A. (2012). Influence of Management Information System on Nigeria Organization. Institute Journal of Studies in Education, University of Ilorin. .Kwara State Nigeria. Vol. 3, No 3&4. June 2012. ISSN 0795-2199. 71-84
13. Ishola, J. A, Adedoyin, S.I and Aremu, M.A. (2014). Assessment of Pre and Post Effects of Liberalization policy of Telecommunication Industry. Springboard Journal, Al-Hikma University, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. No, 1, Vol, 6. June 2014. ISSN. 2114-5196. 52-63
14. Adedoyin, S.I, Ishola, J. A, and Aremu, M. A. (2015). Assessing Problems of Training and Development in Government Parastatals: Ilorin Journal of Marketing, University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. (IJM) Vol. 1, No.1, June, 2015. ISSN. 2465-7417.101-112
15. Ishola, J. A, Aremu, M.A. and Adedoyin, I.S. (2016). Marketing Strategy Variables and Services Quality Performance in Nigerian Telecommunication Industry. International Journal of Management Science Research, University of Jos, Nigeria. ISSN 2536-605X. Vol.2, No. December,2016.367-378
16. ADEDOYIN, I. S and Ishola, J. A. (2016). An Assessment of Marketing Strategies on Bank Performance in Nigeria. International Journal of Management and Development Studies. Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria. VOL.2 ISSUE 1, ISSN: 2616-0595. June 2016. 41-47
17. Ishola, J.A and Adedoyin, I. S (2017). Marketing Research: A Catalyst for Industrial Growth of a Nation. Al-Hikmah University Journal of Management Review, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. ISSN. 2504-9380. Vol, 2, No1. 2017. 115-128
18. Ishola, J. A, Aremu, M.A, Olodo, H.B and Aremu, M.A. (2017). Effects of Privatization and Prepaid Billing System on Customer Satisfaction. Journal of Marketing Development (JMD). Department of Marketing, Faculty of Management Sciences, Rivers State University, Port Harcourt. Nigeria. ISSN; 2579-0609. Vol. 2. No.1 2017. 108-124
19. Ishola, J. A, and Adedoyin I. S. (2018). The Significance of Critical Path Analytical Method (CPM) to Management of Business Organizations. Ilorin Journal of Marketing (IJM). Department of Marketing, Faculty f Management Sciences, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria. Volume 5, No 1, 2018 ISSN:2465-7417. 64-77.
20. Olotu,A.O, and Ishola, J.A. (2018) Effect of Corporate Entrepreneurship on the Performance of Commercial Banks in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. JABU International Journal of Social and Management Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 1. ISSN: 2141-4025. 2018. 18-31
21. Ishola, J. A, & Ishola, O.P. (2019). Corporate Social Responsibility: Its Effects on the Performance of Insurance Sector in Nigeria. Ilorin Journal of Human Resource Management (IJHRM). University of Ilorin.Kwara State, Nigeria. Vol.3, No 2, 2019.21-33.
22. Ishola, J.A, Adedoyin,I.S and Ishola, O.P (2019). Application of Marketing Strategies: Panacea for Banking Sector Performance in Nigeria. Ilorin Journal of Marketing. Vol. 6 No.1. University of Ilorin. Kwara State, Nigeria. January 2019. 89-103
23. Onaolapo,A.R, Ishola, J.A, Oni, A.S, and Ishola Oluwatosin. (2020). Bank Financial Intermediation Activities on Poverty Reduction in Nigeria. Ilorin Journal of Resource Management. (IJHRM) University of Ilorin. Kwara State Nigeria. Vol.4 No 1, April, 2020. 192-202
24. Danesi, R.T, Ishola, J.A and Aremu, N.S. (2020). Career Management: A predictor of the Performance of Civil Servants in Osun State. Ilorin Journal of Administration. University of Ilorin. Kwara State, Nigeria. Vol. 6(1);2020. 93-100
25. Ojo, T.O; Oyeniran, T.S; Adekunle, R.A and Ishola, J.A. (2020) Digital Billboard Advertisement and Smartphone purchase Decisions of Ukdniversity Students in Ibadan Metropolis. Journal of Mass Communication, Igbinedion University, Okada. Edo State, Nigeria. Vol. 5, 2020. 250-277
26. Ojo, T.O.; Adekunle R.A. and Ishola, J.A. (2020). Female Models in Advertising Messages Assessment of Audience Perceptions and Responses Among Selected University Undergraduates in Southwest Zone of Nigeria. Journal of Mass Communication, Igbinedion University, Okada, edo State, Nigeria. Vol. 5, 2020. 425-449
27. Ogunleye, A.G; Aderibigbe, E.A; Luc as, B.O; Ishola, J.A and Aderemi, T.A. (2020). Reinvestigating Entrepreneurship Financing and Poverty Eradication in Nigeria: Any Difference from the Case of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises? Journal of Accounting and Management (JAM). ISSN. 2284-9459. Vol. 10, No 3/ 2020. 77-87
28. Ishola. J.A.; Ojo., T.O and Ayobolu, Y. O. (2021). Role of Effective Communication as a Marketing Strategy for Successful Tertiary Institutions Administrative and Managerial Performance. Hallmark University Journal of Management and Social Sciences (HUJMSS). Itele, via Ijebu Ode. Ogun State. Nigeria. Vol.3(1). February, 2021. 167-179
29. Ishola, J. A.; Amoo, A. A. and Dangana, K. A. (2021) Corporate Social Responsibility: Catalyst for Sustainable Societal Development. (Nigerian Bottling Company PLC, Ilorin Plant in Focus). Journal of Management Science and Entrepreneurship (JMSE). Sub-Sahara African Academic Research Publications. Centre for African Development Studies, University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. Vol. 17, No. 7. ISSN: 2285-8138. 2021. 123-146
(c). JOURNAL ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
30. Ishola, J. A. (2013). Need for Vocational/Technical Education for National Development. Ilorin Journal of Studies in Education, University of Ilorin, Vol 2, No 4, August, 2013.
(d). PUBLICATIONS IN OTHER INSTITUTIONAL JOURNALS
31. Ishola, J. A. (2003). Privatization: “Prospect and Problems in the New Democratic Dispensation. Published by Journal for the School of Business and Management Studies (JOBMAS), Federal Polytechnic, Offa- Sept. 2003.
32. Ishola, J. A. (2003). Improving Communication through (GSM) Operation: Effects, Problems and Suggested Solutions on Nigeria Economy. Published by Journal of Marketing (JOMARK). Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Vol.1-Oct.2003.
33. Ishola, J. A. (2005). Public Relations as a Strategy for Minimizing In-Effective Communication in Business Organizational. Journal of Vocational and Technical Studies, Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin-July, 2005. 24-32
34. Ishola, J. A. (2005). The Role Ethics Play in Public Relations Practice in Nigeria. Journal of Business and Vocational Studies, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin-July, 2005.
35. Ishola, J. A. (2006). The Place of Training and Development in Organization Growth. Journal of Contemporary Studies, Institute of General Studies, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Vol 2, No. 1 July, 2006.
36. Ishola, J. A. (2007). Advertising: Budget Appropriation and Media Selection in Business. Journal of Business and Vocational Studies (The Vocational Digest), Kwara State Polytechnic, April, 2007. 173-198.
37. Ishola, J. A, (2009). Business Laws Affecting Public Relations Practice in Nigeria. Journal of Cotemporary Studies (JOCS), Institute of General Studies, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, August, 2009. 145-153.
38. Ishola, J. A. (2011). The Use of Public Relations in Health Sector (Nurses in Focus). Journal of Research of Development Studies. Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin September 2011.124-138
39. Ishola, J. A. (2011). The Impact of Social Responsibility in the Growth of a Business and Management Studies (JOBMAS), Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State, August, 2011.
40. Ishola, J. A. (2012). Impact of GSM on the Marketing of Banking Services in Nigeria. Journal of Cotemporary Studies (JOSC), Institute of General Studies, Kwara State Polytechnic, Vol 4, No 1, January, 2012. 85-97.
41. Ishola, J. A. (2012). The Impact of Social Responsibility on the growth of a Business Organisation in Nigeria. Journal of Business and Management Studies (JOBMAS) The School of Business and Management Studies. Federal Polytgechnic, Offa. Kwara State. Vol.3 No. 2. 2012. 80-85
42. Ishola, J. A (2012). Vocational and Technical Education in Nigeria. Problems and Solutions. The Vocational Digest. Institute of Finance and Management Studies. (IFMS). Kwara Stste Polytechnic, Ilorin. 2012. 292-303
43. Ishola, J. A. (2012). Problems and Solutions for the Dissemination of Vocational Knowledge. The Vocational Digest Institute of Finance and Management Studies (IFMS). Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara State. August, 2012.
(e). SEMINAR PAPERS PRESENTED
1. Advertising – Marketing Tools (MBA Seminar Paper)- Aug. 1991.
2. Advertising – Budgeting Appropriation and the Media (MBA Seminar Paper) - Oct. 1992.
3. The Role of International Organization in Business (A Post Graduate Seminar Paper) - Oct. 1992.
4. Evolution, Development and Relevant Functions of Public Relations in Nigeria. Seminar Paper Delivered at the Department of Marketing, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin-July, 2001.
5. Relevance of Marketing in a Revitalized Economy (M.Sc. Seminar Paper) - August, 2001.
6. Media Activities in Public Relations in Television and Newspapers, Ilorin (M.Sc. Seminar Paper). - Nov.2001.
7. Factors That May Prevent Receiving Effective Communication as Intended by the Communicator and Strategies to Minimize it. (M.Sc. Seminar Paper). Dec, 2001
8. Relevance of GSM to Effective Marketing Communication in Nigeria- (Seminar Paper Delivered at the Institute of Business and Vocational Studies, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin)- Aug, 2002.
9. Public Relations and Health Sector. The Role of Nurses. One Day Seminar Organized by National Association of Nigerian (NANMWS) and Midwives, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Branch, Kwara State. - Sept, 2005.
10. Retirement with Smiles. One Day Seminar Organized by National Association of Nigerian Nurses and midwives, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Branch, Kwara State. 5th December, 2006.
(f). SEMINARS/WORKSHOP ATTENDED:
1. One Day Seminar on Business Education for Self-Reliance. Organized by Nigerian Association of Business Educators (NABE) at College of Education, Ilorin- Oct, 1988.
2. Two Days Seminar for Secondary School Business Teachers Organized by Nigerian Association of Business Educators (NABE) at Queen Elizabeth School, Ilorin- May, 1999.
3. Three Days Seminar on Sales Management Organized by Nigerian Institute of Marketing (NIMARK), at Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos- Nov, 2001.
4. Two Days Seminar on the Requirement for Synergy between the Theory and Practice of Marketing in Nigeria. Organized National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria. Organized by National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria at CMD, Shangisha, Lagos – Dec, 2004.
5. One Week Workshop on – Marketing Research. Organized by Centre for Management Development (CMD), Shangisha, Lagos. July, 2009.
6. One Day Seminar on “Pre- Retirement Planning” Organized by Staff Orientation and Development Committee, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. September, 2009.
7. Two Days Workshop Training on ICT. Organized by Staff Orientation and Development, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. October, 2009.
8. One Day Workshop on Entrepreneurship by Highlander Consults in Conjunction with Institute of Finance and Management Studies, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, 2012.
9. One Week Training on Advised Digital Application Programme Tertiary (Adapt) by Digital Bridge Institute Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin, June 2011.
10. Three Days Consultancy Services Directorates Management, Organized by the SCBS Executive Programme in Management- Sean Cussons Business School. Owerri, Imo State. 3rd -5th December, 2013.
11. One Day workshop tagged: “The Challenges of working in a University Environment” Organise by Seminars and Workshops Committee, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan. 8th April, 2019
12. One Week International Top Executive Training Programme Titled; Entrepreneurship Education- Priority for the Higher Education Institutions, Organized by Executive Trainers Limited (ETL) at Mplaza Hotel, Accra Ghana. 7th-11th October, 2013.
13. One Week International Conference for Top Executive Training Programme Titled: „Transformational Change in Higher Education: Positioning your Institution for Future Success‟ Organized by Executive Trainers Limited (ETL) at Harvard University, Boston, United State of America. 17th-21st November, 2014.
(iii). PRESENTED CONFERENCE PAPERS
1. Ishola, J.A. The Role of Communication towards Achieving Good Organizational Management. National Conference Paper Delivered at Federal Polytechnic, School of Business Studies, Ede, Osun State. Dec, 2002.
2. Ishola, J.A. Improved Vocational and Technical Education: An Antidote for National Development. National Conference Paper Delivered at the School of Business and Management Studies, Federal Polytechnic, Offa. Jan, 2004.
3. Ishola, J.A. Analyzing The Allegation of Importation of Adulterated And Expired Milk Dangerous For Public Consumption By NAFDAC Against Nestle Foods Plc. Lagos, Using Public Relations Model. National Conference Delivered at The Department of Marketing Federal Polytechnic, Offa. Oct, 2004.
4. Ishola, J.A. Using Public Relations to Improve Public Utilities Performance; NEPA in Focus. National Conference. Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo state. July, 2005.
5. Ishola, J.A. Re-engineering; A New Marketing and Management Strategies for Organizational Survival in The Nigerian Baking Sector. Second National Conference of School of Business and Management Studies, the Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State. July, 2007.
6. Ishola, J.A. Global Economic Meltdown; Causes, Impact and Solutions for Nigeria Economy. First National Conference of Institutes of Finance and Management Studies, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. July, 2009.
7. Ishola, J.A. Confronting the Global Meltdown in the Era of Globalization; the Nigerian Perspective. First National Conference of Institute of Finance and Management Studies, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. July, 2009.
8. Ishola, J.A. Planning and Control; Essential Tools for Actualizing the Millennium Development Goals in Nigeria. National Conference, the Institute of Basic and Applied Sciences (IBAS) Kwara State Polytechnic. September, 2010.
9. Ishola, J.A. Being an Ambassador of Kwara State Polytechnic Through Good Behavioral Attitudes Towards Stakeholders; Public Relations Perspective; Maiden Edition of Kwara State Polytechnic Stakeholders Conference, Ilorin. February, 2010.
10. Ishola, J.A. An Application of Information Technology in Banking Industry in Nigeria. Second National Conference of Institute of Finance and Management Students (IFMS) Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 28th – 30th June, 2011.
11. Ishola, J.A. Polytechnic Education; Solution to National Development in Nigeria 5th National Conference of School of General Studies, Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja, 8th-12th August, 2011.
12. Ishola, J.A. Achieving the Objectives of Vision 20; 2020. Obstacles and Solutions 2nd National Conference, School of General Studies. The Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State. 6th- 8th, March, 2012.
13. Ishola, J.A. The Relevance of Information Technology to Attainment of Vision 20; 2020. National Conference of 23rd – 26th July, 2012. Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.
14. Ishola, J.A. And Oyebode, O.A. Corporate Social Responsibility; Evidence of Marketing Dimension in Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. Nigeria. International Conference of College of Management Sciences, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. 4th – 6th June 2014.
15. Ishola, J.A. And Yunus.A. Insecurity; Causes and Effects on Marketing Activities in Nigeria. 3rd Joint National Conference of Institute of Finance and Management Studies (IFMS) and Institute of General Studies (IGS). Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. 1st- 4th June, 2015.
16. Ishola, J.A. And Amoo, A.A. Corporate Social Responsibility; Catalyst for Sustainable Societal Development. International Conference Organized by Postgraduate School, Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomosho. Oyo State, Nigeria. 4th – 6th June, 2015.
17. Ishola, J.A. Bolaji, B.O and Olorunlambe, G.A. Human Resources Development (HRD); Benefits, Challenges and Goals in the 21st Century, National Conference of Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin. 26th – 28th August, 2015.
18. Ishola, J.A. Wealth Creation and Entrepreneurship Skill. Paper Presented at Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) Day. Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Nigeria. 29th June, 2016.
19. Ishola, J.A, And Oyebode, O.A. Marketing Oriented Democracy; Necessity Issue for Nigerian Policy. International Conference of the Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. 16th – 17th November, 2016.
20. Ishola, J.A, and Ojelade M, O. Assessment of Entrepreneurship Education and Training on Poverty Alleviation in a Developing Economy. International Conference on Entrepreneurship. Mountain Top University, Magboro Ogun State. 4th – 6th September, 2019.
21. Ishola, J.A, and Ojelade, M.O. Micro Finance Banks and Development of Small and Medium size businesses in SHAKI metropolis, Oyo State, Nigeria. 1st International Conference of College of Social and Management Sciences. McPherson University. Km 96 Lagos –Ibadan express way. Serki Sotayo, Ogun State. 21st – 23rd, January, 2020.
22. Ishola, J.A. Entrepreneurship as a Veritable Tool for Economic Sustainability in The Covid -19 Era. International Conference of Entrepreneurship, organized by Mountain Top University, MFM Prayer City, Ogun State, Nigeria from Wednesday 14th October to Thursday 15th October, 2020
Working or learning at Thomas Adewumi University will be fun and rewarding as we boast of:
You are welcome to join our TAU staff family or enroll into any of our academic or professional programmes as you take the bold step on the path to self – development, self- determination and share in our ideals and vision for positive change.